Monday 15 June 2015

Catching up...

I haven't been on my blog this weekend but thankyou for the comments and to anyone who came to view it :)

Although I haven't  really been anywhere lately (I'm having to sacrifice a social life for holiday money at the moment), I have FINALLY moved my stuff out of my flat in Newcastle and am officially at home!! BUT on top of that, Gizmo was spayed on Friday and has needed lots of attention. 
We have always had male dogs, and Casper was neutered earlier in the year, but Gizmo was already in season so we had to wait. Anyway... long story short she was eventually done on Friday and was in a lot of pain, although we were told by the vet she would be fine, and we had to go back and demanded pain killers for her.

She's a lot better now, as you can see from her gremlin-like face on this picture!
She is like a baby bat

In other news... my boyfriend brought me back some lovely gifts from New York a few weeks ago and despite the fact I have been to Harry Potter world in Florida a few years ago AND been to the Harry Potter studios in London.. I had never tried any of the Harry Potter sweets!! 
He bought me a little box of the Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, which were....interesting...


Unfortunately I mostly got the gross flavours like bogey, black pepper, vomit, rotten egg, ear wax...you get the idea.
But they were really fun and I'm glad that I can finally say that I have tried them!!

Also.. our Disneyland Paris tickets have finally arrived!! We are going to Paris in 9 days and will be going to 'EuroDisney', I have never been before so I am really really excited :)



If anyone has any suggestions of good places to go in Paris or any good rides/ attractions in Disneyland, please do let me know!!

Thanks for reading :)



3 comments:

  1. I love to try the Bertie Bots! I've always wanted to visit Harry Potter World, so nice of him to bring something back for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Paris at a gorgeous time... make sure you take some snacks and go sit in the Luxembourg Gardens. It will be packed on a sunny day!!

    Megan || www.ohheyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I have demanded that we go to the Luxembourg Gardens haha, very much looking forward :) x

      Delete