Thursday 11 June 2015

Tea in Shincliffe (Durham)

My Dad is going to be moving in with his girlfriend in Durham so he has been taking me and my brother through to explore more than just the picturesque centre. Last night he took us to 'The Rosetree Inn' in Shincliffe and with it being such a beautiful evening there were so many people out and about, it was really lovely.

If anyone is ever in Durham, I'd recommend taking time to go into the countryside, Shincliffe was beautiful and the Rosetree Inn was delicious!

I had a Baked Goats Cheese Salad and 2 big glasses of Rosé to wash it all down, overall a great evening catching up with my Dad.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! The food looks delicious~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good!

    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete