Wednesday 15 July 2015

Lunch and cocktails in Newcastle

So yesterday I met up with some friends to catch up over lunch and cocktails in Newcastle.

We went to Lola Jeans, a bar and restaurant, it was the first time that I'd ever been but I'd heard great things about it and it did not disappoint!

I decided to go with a healthier option, although the burgers and everything looked INSANE, I got a steak salad.


The steak was rare, which I had never tried before, but it was soooo tasty and tender! It also had tiny fried pieces of shallot in which I wasn't sure of but they were amazing too. 

To finish off, we had cocktails, we all had a rose petal cocktail each which came in tea cups and were soooo delicious!


If anyone is ever in Newcastle I would definitely recommend going to Lola Jeans!

You can find their menu and things on their Facebook page or on their website:

https://www.facebook.com/lolajeansncl

http://lolajeans.co.uk/

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm the food and cocktail both look amazing! I'd definitely love to visit, seems like you had a lovely time :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks sooo good! I'll take a cocktail too please!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete