Thursday 13 August 2015

Florida! Week One- Orlando

Hi!!

I haven't blogged for such a long time... but this was because I had literally no way of posting due to being in Florida on a family holiday for 3 weeks!

I'm going to post briefly about each week because if I blogged about each day I would go on forever...

Without further ado, I will start with week one.


So our first week, we were in Orlando visiting the Disney parks. We stayed in Windsor Hills resort in a villa. As unfortunately I am not yet 21, I could only enjoy home-made mojitos by the pool in the villa :(



One evening, we went to Downtown Disney, it is soon going to be transformed into a more family-orientated place for a night. I loved Lady and the Tramp as a child so I was over the moon to see some bushes shaped like them!


Typhoon Lagoon is our favourite waterpark, I am not a huge fan of waterslides, but I love the lazy river and the wave pol! The waves can get up to 6 foot and knock everyone all over.






We went to the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom, this is my favourite Disney park as it is so chilled out and I love seeing all of the animals. I had a shrimp platter at the Rainforest Cafe, this incluede coconut shrimp, garlic and chilli shrimp and shrimp wrapped in mozzarella and bacon with a side of Caribbean rice.



Disney's Hollywood studios was so fun! I love the Hollywood Tower Hotel (the twilight zone) it is so creepy but so crazy, you are dropped in a lift down several stories... several times! So crazy.

We did a lot more than just visit these parks but unfortunately we did not have a good day at the Magic Kingdom.
The 'fast pass' system in Disney has been changed so that you must pre-book any fast passes, which we did not know.

I would urge anyone who is planning on visiting any Disney Resort to look into this as it really ruined our day, we couldn't get on any rides. However.. after this day, we managed to book our fast passes for other attractions at other parks in advance and had a much better time :)

Thank you for reading, if anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous guide! I liked a looking at. I’m hoping to enjoy a book a whole lot more on your part. My partner and i you got awesome understanding and so imagination. What i am hugely content within this important information. Orlando Exterminator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this blog via my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else understand such exact about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you! Orlando Exterminator

    ReplyDelete