Monday 24 August 2015

Florida! Week two- Universal

I haven't posted for ages, once again, as I have been in Barcelona! I will be posting about that trip in the near future.

BUT for now I am going to talk more about Florida!

Week two:

We drove from our villa in Windsor Hills to stay at the Portofino Hotel in Universal Studios.
Its done out like a little Italian village! Its so beautiful!

Staying on the Universal resort meant that we had transport directly to the park every day and could go as much as we wanted, we also had passes which meant that we could jump straight to the head of every queue!

You can buy these 'express passes' in the park, but it is cheaper to book them in advance, I would recommend them because although you pay more money, the day is so much more enjoyable without the hassle of hour long queues.




The best part of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for me is without a doubt the Harry Potter world! I love being able to go to all of the shops and see inside the castle!


Towards the end of the week we travelled to Port St Lucie, where my Auntie lives. We had a great weekend chilling by the pool and soaking up the sun after a busy couple of weeks!

I will be posting about our third and final week in Key West very soon!!

Thankyou for reading and thankyou for all of the comments people leave :)

If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment